“Do the right thing even though it’s hard. The pain of discipline is much less than the pain of regret.” Joel Osteen.
The week is almost over. Thursday is a gate way to the weekend one can finally start to relax. Hope your week is going great and you are looking forward to the weekend as much as I am.
Speaking of the weekend I always try to be makeup free let my skin breathe and relax, but one thing never passes, a good moisturizing session focusing more on the lips,
Here are a few tips and tricks I use to keep the lips smooth and soft especially during this cold season.
1. Water is key. I believe water solves everything.
2. Have a balanced diet fruits like strawberries and plums are good for the lips.
3. Moisturize everyday and night invest in a good moisturizing lip balm.
4. Use good products; stay away from lipsticks that have lead in them.
5. Stay away from the sun. It ages the skin and causes wrinkles. You don’t want that.
6. Take lots of fruits. It gets hard sometimes to eat healthy but its necessary for your health and body. The types of foods we eat affects our entire being.
7. All this to prevent the white line of lip gloss/lipstick patch that we get after a while. The lips need to be extra smooth and soft for that not to happen, the brand and how you talk can also lead to that.
A good friend shared this four very crucial reasons as to why we should drink water.
If you are not drinking water you should be drinking water. Share some of your soft lip DIYs.
Thank you for checking in have an amazing weekend.